Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Little Buddy!

My best friend's daughter is turning 4 on Friday! I always call her my Little Buddy. Her mom hosted an incredible birthday party for her last weekend. She is such a beautiful girl, and I am so proud of her.

Her mom rented a bounce house and slide combo for the party, which was simply adorable.

All of the kids had a blast sliding and bouncing around.

Her cake was stunning!

This is the first year she has really gotten into the present opening portion of her party. She loved every second of it this year.



The company that supplied the bounce house also provided temporary tattoos for a couple of hours.

Her tattoo was very fitting. She is indeed a princess!

It's hard to believe how much she has grown, and how she is changing from a toddler to a child. I feel privileged to be part of her sweet, little life.

No comments:

Post a Comment