Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sam proposes to Krissy!


When Sam asked me to photograph his proposal to Krissy, I was ecstatic!.
I felt honored to be asked to be part of such an important day.
My friend Lia Ballentine, who is also a wedding and lifestyle
photographer, was there to document the event as well.
It was great getting to share the experience with someone who is a
great friend and whose work I respect.


Krissy and her two sons went on a scavenger hunt, devised by Sam, and each place he sent them had a clue to help them figure out the next location. The cards he left behind at these locations each had one word from the phrase, "Will You Marry Me?" on it.


When they arrived at Market Square, Krissy seemed to glow, and she looked like if she smiled any bigger her cheeks might pop off! It was so darn cute! Of course, she said "Yes!"


Aww! True love!



I am convinced that Christmas is the best time of year to get engaged! Look at the gorgeous tree in the background! There were plenty of pretty Christmas lights and decorations throughout Market Square that night.


Look how happy the boys look! They seem like great kids! I know Sam is truly looking forward to spending more time with them!




See what I mean by her smiling?



Congratulations Sam and Krissy! I am so happy for you both.
You guys deserve every happiness in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment