Saturday, November 7, 2009

Seth and Amy's Engagement Session


Seth and I were in band together for all four years of high school, so needless to say it was really a great feeling when he and his fiance, Amy, approached me about doing their engagement session. We headed up to Cades Cove for a few hours on a rainy day.

The rain helped create this beautiful foggy backdrop, and of course, the fall foliage didn't hurt the scenery one bit. This couple knew how to dress for a fall session. Their colors complemented the leaves perfectly.


Her ring was really unique. I loved the design on the band.

I love the lighting in this particular shot. It was hard to decide whether to post the black and white or the color version, but I am such a sucker for black and white romance pictures so I made the obvious choice.


This cute umbrella came in handy several times for the shoot.


Seth and Amy are such a loving couple! I am glad that Ron and I got to be part of their engagement photo session. It was nice getting to see an old friend and see that he has found a wonderful person to share his life with! Best wishes you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment